About Me

My photo
I am a mother, a teacher, and a nature lover. I grew up on a mountain we called Owls' Knob in the Ozarks of Arkansas. The first seven years of my life were spent living in a log cabin, far from a store or streetlight, without electricity or running water and after twenty years of travel, I returned to the abondoned homestead. Now I live on a hill by a small lake and work at a public garden. These are stories about nature written from a women deeply influenced by place.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Subscribe

It took me a long time to do, and I could never explain how I did it, but I managed to add a subscribe feature to my blog. You can now go to the bottom of the blog, enter your email address and you will receive an email each time I post a new blog.

2 comments:

  1. HaHA - I am so proud of you! I couldn't have explained it either, but I did it too. It was a miserable time-consuming chore.

    How's life??

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate, Yeah it took a few google searches.
    Life is good. I am editing my book, it is pretty close to being done. Zane is getting to be a big boy. He is letting me have more and more time to write :-)
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete