About Me

My photo
I am a mother, a teacher, and a nature lover. I grew up on a mountain we called Owls' Knob in the Ozarks of Arkansas. The first seven years of my life were spent living in a log cabin, far from a store or streetlight, without electricity or running water and after twenty years of travel, I returned to the abondoned homestead. Now I live on a hill by a small lake and work at a public garden. These are stories about nature written from a women deeply influenced by place.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Website

I recently developed a website. I feel like it is time. I have two short stories published so I guess I can call myself an author, a published author!
I have plenty of written material that could be published if I just found the right publisher. Therefore, I need to get my name out there more... Oh and my name, that had been another debate. I am very attached to my Imrie heritage. But I am married and have two boys, so I am an Eaton now. Though it has been really hard, I am in the process of changing my name to Roslyn Grace Imrie Eaton.
Please check out my new website at: http://roslyneaton.com
Any feedback is very much appreciated! Thank you!
Do you have a website? Please post a link in the comments below so I can go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment